Gaming seven days a week over three levels!!!
This Week's GW Preorders
Limited stock available!!!
Codex: Space Marines (Hardback)
Codex: Space Marines is a 208-page hardback containing a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for all Space Marines collectors. Within its pages, you’ll find:
- The Emperor’s Finest: the origin of the Space Marines, with a guide to the original Legions and their successor Chapters, a detailed breakdown of the methods, technology and rituals behind the creation of these superhuman soldiers and an explanation of how their Chapters are organised, with guides to heraldry and markings;
- Imperius Dominatus: an annotated map of the galaxy, showing the full, dreadful extent of the Cicatrix Maledictum’s reach, and the Chapter homeworlds it has cut off;
- A Brotherhood at War: a timeline featuring some of the most important battles and events in the Space Marines’ struggle against the darkness, leading up to the faint glimmer of hope that is the Indomitus Crusade;
- Chronicles of Ultramar: an in-depth guide to the Ultramarines, their homeworld Macragge, the composition of their infamous 2nd Company, a timeline of their heroic history and a brief overview of their successor Chapters;
- Guides to the White Scars, Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Salamanders, Raven Guard and Iron Hands Chapters, with timelines of major battles, as well as descriptions and colour schemes of their successor Chapters;
- Explanations of the fighting forces available to all Space Marine Chapters including heroes, squads, vehicles and special characters.
Also included is an inspiring showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, depicting Space Marines of every type doing battle in the colours of each founding Chapter.
This book contains everything needed to get a Space Marines army ready for war! A huge collection of rules content is within:
- 85 datasheets covering the entire Space Marines range – including the Primaris Space Marines;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Army abilities and wargear lists, alongside a brief explanation of their use and the use of keywords;
- Rules profiles for every piece of wargear and every weapon in the Space Marines’ arsenal;
- Rules for Battle-forged armies, including abilities for Space Marines armies and specific Chapter Tactics for Ultramarines, White Scars, Imperial Fists, Black Templars, Salamanders, Raven Guard and Iron Hands Chapters, reflecting their unique fighting styles;
- 26 Stratagems for Battle-forged armies, reflecting the varied tactics used by Space Marines commanders on the battlefield;
- 6 Warlord Traits, for use with any Space Marine Warlord, with Chapter-specific Warlord traits for Ultramarines, White Scars, Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Salamanders, Raven Guard and Iron Hands;
- Chapter Relics: special weapons and wargear wielded in battle by Space Marines characters;
- the Librarius psychic discipline: 6 psychic abilities for use by Space Marines Librarians;
- 6 Tactical Objectives for use by Space Marines armies.
Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought. Standing twice the height of the already-tall Primaris Space Marines – and taller and broader than the standard Dreadnought – this is an exceptionally aggressive-looking model that befits its status as a powerhouse on the gaming table. It comes with a choice of gatling cannon or plasma incinerator on the right arm, with a Redemptor fist and heavy flamer support weapon or gatling cannon on the left, 2 chest-mounted fragstorm grenade launchers or storm bolters and a carapace-mounted Icarus rocket pod for aerial denial.
The heavy armour on the chest – replete with flat surfaces and sharp lines, perfect for adding transfers and detail – of the Redemptor Dreadnought can be modelled to pivot open, showing the sarcophagus interred within. The adventurous hobbyist can remove the pegs from the waist, arms and legs of the model too, allowing for a greater range of posing options.
The Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought comes as 109 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 90mm Round base and a transfer sheet.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a 10-man Primaris Reiver Squad. Clad in sleek yet brutally functional Mk X power armour, they feature a great deal of practical details – they each carry a great deal of extra ammunition and equipment pouches, as well as grenade harnesses and blade sheaths.
The models can be assembled as either a 10-man squad, a squad of 9 Reivers with a Sergeant or 2 separate 5-man squads, each with a Sergeant of their own. Each has an impressive selection of weapon options; 10 heavy bolt pistols, 12 bolt carbines and 14 combat knives are included, with the loadout options being carbine, pistol and carbine or pistol and combat knife. 2 of the sets of arms for combat knives feature a communications array on the vambrace, designed for the Sergeants. The bolt carbines each feature foregrips and curved mags for that tactical look, and 2 of them are modelled in the middle of reloading. Each model can also take a grapnel launcher – 10 are included in holsters, with a further 4 to be held in the right hand.
Each model can also feature grav-chutes – 20 fins are included, 10 for each side of the Reivers’ backpacks. They have plenty of helmet options, too – 10 helmets featuring their unique skull design, 10 with the top removed and the lower half remaining and 4 Sergeant-specific bare heads. Each chest plate is decorated with a skull and crossed dagger motif.
The Primaris Reivers come as 228 components, and are supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases and a transfer sheet.
Back Primaris Aggressors
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a 3-man Primaris Aggressor Squad. Extremely heavily armoured, their silhouette is wider and chunkier than most Primaris Space Marines, due in no small part to the choice of auto boltstorm gauntlets or flamestorm gauntlets. There are three sets of each, with every weapon featuring pipes or belts that are fed from the enormous backpack. One set of flamestorm gauntlets features retracted barrels, as in close combat fists speak louder than flames… Should you choose the boltstorm gauntlets, the Aggressors can also take a fragstorm grenade launcher.
You have the option of assembling 3 Aggressors or 2 Aggressors and a Sergeant; a host of options are available either way. There are 6 heads for the standard Aggressors, with respirators on the mask of those using flamestorm gauntlets, and 2 more specific heads for the Sergeant. The flamestorm-wielding Aggressors have their own shoulder pads, featuring larger blast shielding to protect them from the immense operating temperatures of their weapons. Also included are reliquaries and purity seals, with special examples for Sergeants featuring extra skulls.
The Primaris Aggressors come as 107 components, and are supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases
Datacards: Space Marines
- 7 psychic power cards, with the 6 powers from the Space Marines Librarius psychic discipline and the Smite psychic power;
- 26 Space Marines Stratagems as found in Codex: Space Marines, featuring 7 Chapter-specific Stratagems (1 each for Ultramarines, White Scars, Black Templars, Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, Salamanders and Raven Guard), along with a further 3 that can be used by any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 Space Marine specific Objectives from Codex: Space Marines.
Dungeons & Dragons - Spellbook Cards Now Available
Dungeons & Dragons
Dungeon Master's Screen Reincarnated - Release Date 19th of September
Master the game with this indispensable tool for the worldÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs greatest roleplaying game.
Lost is the poor soul borne aloft in the grip of the ancient red dragon featured in a spectacular panoramic vision by Tyler Jacobson on this durable, four-panel Dungeon MasterÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs Screen. The interior rules content on this new screen has been revisited and refreshed as a direct result of feedback received from D&D fans everywhere.
- The screenÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs landscape orientation allows the Dungeon Master to easily see beyond the screen and reach over, even as it keeps die rolls and notes hidden from players.
- Provides an at-a-glance reference for the most relevant and often used in-game information, equipping Dungeon Masters of all skill levels with essential support.
- An excellent resource for new and existing Dungeons Masters to facilitate inspired adventures and an engaging play experience.
D & D Adventure Grid - Release Date 17th of October
A tactical accessory for the worldÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs greatest roleplaying game.
This sturdy double-sided, grid-lined play surface is ideal for when your Dungeons & Dragons campaign gets tactical. One side features a stone floor good for dungeon and city encounters alike, while the other features terrain useable for a wide range of rural and wilderness encounters. Additionally, the D&D Adventure Grid folds up for easy transport and storage, and can be used with both wet-erase and dry-erase pens interchangeably.
Xanathar's Guide to Everything - Release Date 21st of November
Explore a wealth of fantastic new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the worldÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs greatest roleplaying game.
Assembled here for the first time is new information on adventurers of every stripe. In addition, youÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂll find valuable advice for those of nefarious intent who must deal with such meddling do-gooders, including the XanatharÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs personal thoughts on how to dispatch anyone foolish enough to interfere with his business dealings. Alongside observations on ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂheroesÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ themselves, the beholder fills the pages of this tome with his personal thoughts on tricks, traps, and even treasures and how they can be put to villainous use.
- Complete rules for more than twenty new subclasses for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, including the cavalier, the inquisitive, the horizon walker, and many more.
- Dozens of new feats and spells, and a system to give your character a unique, randomized backstory.
- A variety of systems and tools that provide Dungeon Masters new ways to personalize their home games, while also expanding the ways players can engage in organized play and shared world campaigns.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but evil is in its heart!
WaterdeepÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs most infamous crime lord, and a beholder to bootÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¦
YouÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂd be shocked to discover just how much he knows about youÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¦
Yes, youÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¦ adventurers.
Tomb of Annihilation - Release Date 19th of September
The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone whoÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied.
When they finally succumb, they canÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂt be raisedÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂand neither can anyone else, regardless of whether theyÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.
The cause is a necromantic artifact called the Soulmonger, which is located somewhere in Chult, a mysterious peninsula far to the south, ringed with mountains and choked with rainforests.
Adventure design by Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, and Steve Winter, with additional design by Adam Lee. Story consulting by the award-winning creator of Adventure Time, Pendleton Ward.
Phone: 03 9044 8142
Mobile: 0411 607 584
KayJay's Games & Hobbies Cafe
1/2D Parker Street
Footscray VIC 3011
Free street parking, close to freeways & close to public transport